Sunday 28 November 2010

The things to do before i die list

As you may or may not know there are a few things I would like to do before I die, some have been accomplished, most have not. However I would like to think I have a good ten years of adulthood left yet (fingers crossed).

Anyway the point of this post was for me to let you know, yesterday, on saturday the 27th of december 2010, I crossed something off that list, AND IT WAS A BIG ONE.

Number 7 - be paid to drink. This has been a lifelong dream of mine and it has now been achieved, an associate of mine gave me ten of the queens pounds to down a 500ml bottle of mickey finns (which he supplied) after careful consideration I duly obliged and BOOM, number 7 is complete.

Here is the full list of things to do before I die, if you ever see me out and about please try and help me achieve these goals.

1) Get a Newcastle United season ticket
2) Have ten shots in 9 seconds
3) Down a pint in under 5 seconds
4) Have a threesome
5) Have an influence on a live football match
6) Have full sexual intercourse with a lesbian
7) Be paid to drink
8) Star in a music video for a top 40 single
9) Meet someone named Jim Nasium
10) Have the perfect week (pull 7 girls in 7 nights, 0 rejections)
11) Sleep with a relative of a close friend
12) Be paid to wank
13) Spend £1000 in one week on alcohol for myself
14) Write a book and have it published
15) Appear on a reality tv show

And that is it!!!

PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment