Wednesday 22 December 2010

The joys of drink

Apologies for my lack of blogging this past month people, I've spent a lot of the past month intoxicated and/or hungover and it all came to a dramatic conclusion when I was the target of a double arrest the weekend just gone.

It has been a month that has helped me realise what is important in life, GETTING WRECKED, seriously Hartlepool has nothing else to do, you go bowling - OH THERES A BAR, you go to the cinema - HOLY SHIT ASDA IS OVER THE ROAD FULL OF ALCOHOL - see, point proven.

I  actually got a job the other week, from an interview I am not able to remember due to being drunk, 1-0 to the drink.

I got stuck into Cheryl Cole in a bar last weekend in a bar, 2-0 to the drink.

Thats right a 2-0  victory for the drink in the past few weeks with 2 huge achievements, and yet some idiots say its bad, bellends.

No comments:

Post a Comment