Sunday 21 November 2010

Tough week

It has been a tough week all round, Newcastle got destroyed by Bolton, England got thoroughly outplayed by France, my liver has taken a severe battering, my bank balance has taken a major blow (it is empty), I have fallen behind in college work, I have slept about 12 hours in 7 days, surely next week has to be an improvement!

On the other hand....

Andy Carroll bagged his eighth goal of the season, Andy Carroll was England's best player against France, I had 4 EPIC drinks over 4 days lasting a combined 42 hours (roughly) during which I consumed upwards of 200 units, I spent all my money PARTYING, why would I want to do boring college work when I can spend my time having fun in various pubs? AND, sleep is a waste of valuable drinking time.

My life is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment