Sunday 14 November 2010

Hangover Cures/Avoiders

For the last few weeks I have been going through many alcohol related situations just to find a way around the deadly thing known as the hangover - I now think I know a way around it.

Listen.

A few weeks ago I had a job interview - okay it was not for any sort of major highly ranked or highly paid job - but it was a job nonetheless, I had it at 9am on a friday morning, so thursday night I go out partying till the early hours of the morning, you know 3-4 am, I got up for the interview but I do not remember it - needless to say I have not heard back. Anyway then friday and saturday I drank all day - feeling gradually worse throughout the weekend, what with a huge lack of sleep and a liver that is probably falling apart as we speak - and then the sunday - WOW it was bad. I woke up at 10am and was blind till about 3, honestly was not able to see ANYTHING, I threw up for 2 hours and shit like a horse - I wanted to die but did not have the energy for suicide - worst day of all time.

Basically that day made me realise I needed a way around the classic hangover - and i found it 2 weeks later.

Friday night - stay in, get at least 8 hours sleep

Saturday - start drinking at 3, drink as much as you are able to take, mix drinks, down pints, get lapdances, do what you need to do so your full night is a blur

Sunday - wake up, if you did saturday properly then you are still drunk, hit the pub, get a pint and down it in under 10 seconds, now just do not look back and drink till you fall asleep

Mission accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment