Thursday 11 November 2010

What is up!!!

I was intending to start with a joke like I do when talking to women but then that scares off 99.9% of them which isn't really what I want for this, so I'll just get straight down to business,

Thursday night, yes I should be out somewhere, I should be at a party, at the pub, or down town clubbing my face off, however instead I am sat writing a blog that in all likelyhood less than 3 people will read, the joys of life!

Muslims burning poppys on rememberance day eh? Doesn't seem too PC, although if we complain what are we? You got it - racist! Can't say I'm too bothered like, not going to take it to heart, end of the day its a few bearded freaks trying to make a scene, theres freaks in every group if people, just today a couple came knocking on my door telling me I need to embrace god - bellends!

I'm going to stop this now as I sense it's bad, although it's probably a lot worse than it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment