Monday 19 September 2011

Idols

Been a long time since I've updated this blog, and a lot has come to pass, I've started working in a pub yet somehow my life hasn't improved financially at all, this is something I fail to comprehend. Despite the fact I have the time to go out LESS, I seem to have no money a lot MORE, it's bizarre, take me back to the days of EMA and borrowing off parents*

Anyway I thought I'd give my view on who I idolise most in life, obvious candidates include the great Sir Bobby Robson, his name and reputation is still helping people through the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.
We could also talk about the likes of Alan Shearer who inspired millions, myself included, on the football pitch.

However the man I really idolise in life is Gok Wan, the man is an absolute genius. If ever there was a guy you would need on a night out it is Gok Wan, I mean come on, a straight man acting so camp women think he's a homosexual and take their clothes off, fantastic, magnificent, superb, genius.

Some people never fail to amaze me, till next time guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment