Monday 19 September 2011

I love you, you are the love of my life

The title of this particular post is dedicated to the one I will always love, FOOTBALL.

What a weekend it was, amazing goals, bad offside decisions, jaw-dropping misses, quality saves, hilarious defending (*cough* Asrenal *cough*) and on top of that, just to add a bit of personal gloss to the weekend, Newcastle United and Hartlepool United extended their unbeaten league records this season. Newcastle are 4th, FOURTH, in the Premier league and Hartlepool are 5th, FIFTH, in league 1, this season has potential, but knowing them like I do this season could end in tears, AGAIN.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ben Arfa back in action tomorrow as well, he'll provide something a bit different to the tortoise like Shola Ameobi, how is he possibly so bad, I could rant about him all day, boils my blood is an understatement, the new generation of Ameobi will hopefully be much better #Sammyforengland

We are unbeatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment