Thursday 27 January 2011

Last week of my youth.

It's been a hectic start to the new year so I haven't really had the opportunity to update this unfortunately for you, started work this month working on computers for a company which designs and erects (i know lmao) steel buildings. I'm meant to be working now actually...

Anyway, it's been a pretty eventful month, I though that becoming a working man I would perhaps reduce down on my drinking habits but instead it's just made me want to get more fucked on a weekend! madness!!!

2011 started with me waking up in my local pub having spent the night there, and an unnamed friend had been subject to a gay bumming (possibly), I'd woke up drunk and therefore vowed to stay drunk, it is hard to do, but I gave it my best shot, sobered up once or twice.

Other highlights of the month include:
  • Getting batted off a lass
  • Going temporarily blind off poppers
  • Getting numerous warnings at college leaving my college career hanging by a thread

As the month of January draws to a close I realise I am 19 in 9 days time :S its a depressing thought as I have achieved pretty much nothing in my life, but I've decided, lets go out in style, yes I plan to drink myself to death on Saturday 5th February COME ON. Pub Crawl - Genius!!!!

Lads, see you there!

Things to look out for next month: Lewday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment